Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zyliss Corkscrew With Foil Cutter

I am kicking this blog off with a good review. It is a Saturday night and I have just opened a bottle of red wine with my trusty Zyliss corkscrew. So before I get too wordy,

Nothing preempts a good glass of wine worse, than having to fiddle with a dodgy corkscrew. My Zyliss is 8 years old now and besides the foil cutter which has seen better days, but still works (my wife says I've worn it out) I still enjoy the product. After interrogating the structure, which is sturdy, I expect it to work for many more.

It is easy to use, (no rocket science required here), compact and is a credit to the Zyliss brand.

Now a long life cycle product like this has untold environmental benefits, with out being in your face "green" now I just have to work on recycling all those bottles.

2 comments:

  1. I have had this Zyliss corkscrew for at least 20 years, maybe closer to 25, so I can attest to the long life of this product. It is definitely my favorite one. Opening a bottle of wine with this corkscrew is really a cinch. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same Zyliss corkscrew, and it's the best I've ever used. Trying to find one for my brother, so far without success. Amazon is out of stock indefinitely. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete